Today I felt like it had been too long since I last had Chinese food, so I made fried rice for breakfast.. and then lunch... :)
So you want to start with boiled rice.. any rice is fine.. you can boil it yourself or get the packet ones its up to you and how much time you have.
If your boiling rice then wait till the water is boiling then add the rice stir it around and after about 3 mins try some if its not hard all the way through its done.. drain the rice and then dry it out on a paper towel.. get all the residual water out of it or it wont be fried rice it will be sticky rice but then you could want that and who am I to judge?
If you have the microwave rice follow the directions on the back and thats able it. They wont be any extra water so you'll be sweet :)
Fry up the bacon bits on a high heat and then push them to the side of the pan. Crack open the egg and fry it up too cooking it as you would cook scrabbled eggs, continuously moving it around and breaking it apart.
When it's not running and all broken up stir in the bacon and add the rice. Stir that up till its nice and mixed together then add about 2-3 tablespoons of soy sauce [really depends on how much you like soy sauce] and 3 tablespoons of water stir it up till its all mixed and sizzling and thats it your done :)
I enjoyed eating this before I went off to work while watching Cake Boss which gave me some inspiration as to my next post so thats going to be a fun one :P
Anyway all this typing is making me hungry so I think I'll go deep fry some baby prawns in beer batter or make some cheesy bread also its time I watched Game of Thrones :D
That's it for now food lovers
See you next time
Mish xo xo
No comments:
Post a Comment